Saturday, October 25, 2008

Quick recap

I made it out the Haunted Corn Maize again this year. And although not as frightening as in years past, it still scared the beejeebers out of SOME of us. The best part was getting the heck out of there and making our way to the the Lighthouse Inn.
All good corn mazes end at the Lighthouse:


At some point in the night Erin got a hold of a teeny pumpkin, gutted it and brought it to the bartender. Here is the conversation that followed:
Erin: Can I get a shot of whiskey in my pumpkin?
Bartender: Hell Yeah I'll pour whiskey into your pumpkin!
It looked something like this.



In other news, I voted today! My ballot looked something like this:

Yes √
Yes √
Obama √
No √
No √
Yes √
Yes √

Well, something like that anyway. 

One last announcement: I think we should all go to this: SHINING PARTY AT TIMBERLINE LODGE !!!
No movie to date has caused me more nightmares than the Shining did. Seriously. Sometimes I see Jack Nicholson sitting courtside at a Lakers game and I cry a little. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home