Monday, December 14, 2009

This cat Neera


I often wonder what my cat thinks about all day. I've come to the conclusion that she spends 33% of her day thinking about food and all the ways she can trick me into feeding her more of it. Another 33% thinking about birds and what a bitch I am for not letting her go outside to chase them. She probably spends about 4% of the day pooping, either inside the litterbox or near the bathroom door hoping I will step in it in the middle of the night. And I'm pretty convinced she spends the other 30% dreaming about what a badass she is. This photoshop details one such dream wherein she learns how to use a computer and clone her badass self.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darcy Davidson said...

Neera is really pretty talented. That eye thing she is doing is real scary though...I bet that's her 'thinking-about-pooping-where-Julia-will-step-in-it' face.

December 19, 2009 at 2:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home