Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Four eyes



So I got some new glasses in the mail today. They were only $15! That might explain why I have a pounding headache and want to vomit. It might also have something to do with this box I had to fill out which read, "It is very important that you obtain this measurement. Most people are 62, but don't guess!" C'mon, like I'm going to measure the distance between my pupils, of course I entered "62" who wouldn't? Well, now I'm just going to have to suffer constant vertigo. There are worst things, I suppose.



1 Comments:

Blogger Darcy Davidson said...

Um, I'm not sure what an appropriate response is, but I think you should have measured, that's all I'm saying.

November 13, 2008 at 4:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home