Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Something Anna Told Me

I spent a lot of time with Anna last weekend, and she told me some things. One of those things I found particularly disturbing. According to Anna, cats eat their owner's faces when they die. She claimed dogs wouldn't touch you, but a cat, a cat would savor every leathery morsel. I of course called bullshit on this one and said we'd take this up on the internet. Well, I googled "cats eating dead face" and Anna, we'll have to settle this with our fists because there's no definitive answer. However, I have been awoken several times this past week by a gentle gnawing on my cheek bones: a subtle threat? Perhaps.
Here is a commemorative LOLZ I made of my face-eater, Neera.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Darcy Davidson said...

I love you. I had a bad bad day and you made me laugh out loud.

February 24, 2009 at 10:41 PM

 
Blogger Ben Moral said...

Anna is a liar. A dirty dirty liar.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/6040984.stm

February 25, 2009 at 2:01 PM

 
Blogger young catron said...

I knew it!

February 25, 2009 at 2:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home